Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sisters Makeover Before & After Pictures

Hey Everyone..on sunday 6/12/11 afternoon my sisters came by to get their makeup done. So this was kinda a demo for my twin sister wedding that's coming up this saturday 6/18. I used lancome/mac products on them. The negative part on this demo was I should of made their eyeshadows a little darker. Because in person it was really good you can actually see the colors. But, on camera :( couldn't really tell. That's why I wanted this demo makeover before the actual wedding. Took me about 45 mins per person. It's amazing how my foundation matches both of my sisters.  So, here are the photos. =)
 

Here is a picture of my twin sister Kristy..she is the bride to be =) doesn't she look beautiful? I think so!

 

Here is a picture of my older sister Nicole..she looks Amazing!!! =)

That's it for now..thanks for checking out my blog till next time!! xoxo
 

1 comment:

  1. <3 it sis! u did a great job! so happy ur blogging now ;)

    ReplyDelete